|SHRIMPS & VEGETABLE CRISPS|
Great as an appetizer served with
mojito vinaigrette. You will be wanting for more.
So Let's Start Spinning...the ingredients are......
- 14 pieces of small shrimps coarsely chopped
- 2 small zucchinis shredded (squeezed dry)
- 1 small sweet potato shredded
- Half of a poblano pepper slivered (seeded)
- 4 scallions slivered
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- A pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup of canola or vegetable oil for frying
Combine the flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl and aerate mixing well. ( you may use self-rising flour and if you do, there is no need for baking powder).
In a separate large bowl combine well the rest of the ingredients with the flour mixture.
Heat the oil in a large pan (oil must be smoking hot). Form a small thin patty and brown each side until crispy. Drain on a paper towel and sprinkle some salt.
Serve with the MOJITO VINAIGRETTE (see previous posting " cranking up the guacamole").
great for appetizer or as a side dish!